I drink this smoothie every morning for breakfast because
- It saves time
- It tastes delicious
- It is an easy way to get many calories (if you’re a bodybuilder and it’s hard for you to eat a lot, this smoothie is an easy way to add 1000 calories to your diet)
- I can take my smoothie with me and drink it where I want
- It is healthy and has all the macronutrients you need (especially if you want to build muscle)
I recommend you to get a kitchen scale
- 2 ripe bananas -178 calories
- 50 grams of oats -186 calories
- 35 grams of unflavored rice protein powder -148 calories (I use this Organic Rice Protein)
- 45 grams of unsweetened natural almond butter -270 calories (This Almond Butter is great but you can also use Peanut Butter or Cashew Butter)
- 15 grams of some greens powder -35 calories (for example Green Superfood Powder )
- A teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon -11 calories
- and 430 ml of some liquid.
If you want fewer calories add water otherwise use almond, rice or coconut milk.
Depending on which liquid you add, if you use rice milk your smoothie will have:
- 1007 calories,
- 33,9 grams of fat (mostly from the nuts),
- 121,9 grams of carbohydrates
- and 55,4 grams of protein.
Put everything in a blender and your drink is ready.
Here is a video of me preparing the smoothie.
Let me know how you like this recipe.
Until next time,